Re: Video under Linux - mess and frustration

Žáček Kryštof skrev:
My few cents...

Playing video under Linux is a frustrating experience. There is a bunch of players available - mplayer, Kaffeine, KPlayer, KMPlayer, Xine, Totem, Kaboodle, Noatun ...

One thing is that one size does in this case not fit all. Kaffeine (with xine backend!!!!!) is best at video and DVB. amaroK is best at being a jukebox (and it supports xine as backend!! I like xine, can you tell?).. Well and that's about it I think. This is all you need.

Anders

PS.. Xine..