Re: Problems with kdelibs 3.5.1-4 (SID)

Dnia wtorek, 21 marca 2006 21:40, Kevin Krammer napisał:
[cut]
Hello,
I have an idea. Because one guy from KDE could not reproduce it with this
version: r520601, and we observe it on r517245 (3.5.1-4), but not on r515119
(3.5.1-3), it may indicate the bug has been put and disappeared in the
meantime.
Could anyone try to verify this problem on upstream sources (r517245 to verify
it is not Debian specific bug and r520601 - or even latest sources from
stable branch - to verify it has been fixed upstream)?
That's only my rough guess and if I am correct, we would only have to wait
(not too long probably) for 3.5.2, without need of fixing this problem
separately.

Best regards,
Robert

W polskim Internecie są setki milionów stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/