Re: kmail - phrases - bugs?

Dnia niedziela, 19 marca 2006 22:43, Mats Klingberg napisał:
[heh, I have gone back to only Polish answers, so you can see Polish
equivalent of quotation text above]
[cut]
> I think I have the same or a similar problem. Was this bug ever reported?

As far as I can tell - no, this problem hasn't been reported.

[cut]

> Here's the strange part: If I manually change anything in the phrase format
> string (e.g. add a space) I get the correct behavior. E.g. if I change the
> format string to: "On %D, %F wrote: " (not the extra space at the end), the
> result is:
> "On Sunday 19 March 2006 19:12, xxxx yyyy wrote: "
>
> So it seems that I can easily fix the problem by simply adding an ending
> space to the format string, but it still seems a bit weird.
>
> Any comments?
>
> Thanks,
> Mats Klingberg

Well, you have dug a bit deeper than me - would you like to fill a new
bugreport on bugs.kde.org, give the bug details and your workaround and then
send back the bug number to the list? Basing on others opinions I have
previously not decided to report this bug, because I have been convinced the
issue is hard to resolve in general. But your workaround states something
possibly trivial to fix.

Best regards,
Robert

W polskim Internecie są setki milionów stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/