Re: Korganizer's printed calendars do not fit on a page

Le Jeudi 16 Mars 2006 15:06, Alex Nordstrom a écrit :
> Thursday, 16 March 2006 21:40, Frans Pop wrote:
> > This is not something that can be solved by Debian though. I suggest
> > checking if this issue has already been reported in the KDE bug
> > tracking system [1] and, if not, filing a bug report there.
>
> No, bugs in Debian should be reported through the Debian BTS. That,
> incidentally, is what it's there for.
>
> See http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/10/msg01235.html

it's one of the point of view ...

Is it a Debian bug or an upstream bug and how to handle it ?

The method of adrian doesn't really work if you take a look at the bugs
re-opened. Some bugs are pending since 4 years ... great.

ATM, i'm playing with these bugs : tags, forward, open the bug/wishlist on kde
bug tracker.

We can ask people who participate on this thread 3 years ago, if they have
always the same point of view ? Especially peoples involved in the Debian
Qt/KDE Team.

I don't have the right solution, just my 2 cents.