Re: konqueror alphabets all over the place [DUPLICATE]

On Sunday 12 March 2006 12:08 pm, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:

> dialog or if it just exists as an option in the configuration file.
>
> I really think there needs to be an option somewhere in the GUI to turn
> this off.

I can't find it in the GUI either, but apparently, from what has been said
here today, there is already code to read the configuration file and act on
some "secret" setting.  If it's there (and I haven't actually looked for it)
then adding a way to control it via the configuration page would be a trivial
hack, and a great opportunity for some whining user to step up and join the
ranks of helpful open source contributors by sending them a patch to address
this complaint.  If it hasn't already been fixed in CVS, that is.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/