Re: custom knode headers

pol wrote:

> Derek Broughton wrote:
>> It's not a knode option, since mail gets sent by KMail, so I think you
>> just
>> have to switch your KMail "Identity" to one with a BCC.  Perhaps there's
>> some way to make kmail use a specific identity when it is opened by
>> knode?
>
> I have only one kmail identity, with BCC. Are you sure that knode does not
> use its own headers?

Unless you're not really talking about "mail" sent by knode, but rather
"messages", then knode isn't even involved, beyond opening KMail.  knode
doesn't send mail, it posts news messages.  They're similar enough to be
often processed with the same agent, but they're not the same thing.

When the mail window opens, click on "View | Identity" and you'll see what
identity is being used.

> Moreover kmail correctly save set messages to an mbox file, through IMAP
> server. Should that work for knode as well?

Again, "mail" is saved to KMail's sent folder.  knode stores your sent
messages in .kde/share/apps/knode/folders/sent*.mbox, and I don't know a
way to change that.
--
derek