Re: konqueror alphabets all over the place

Søndag 12 marts 2006 06:31 skrev D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre:
> On Saturday 11 March 2006 11:01 pm, Morten O. Hansen wrote:
> > browsing a site, and you want to enter a link, you simply press ctrl, and
> > the link gets a letter, you press the letter, and there you go. It's not
> > a bug.
>
> ...and if you hit ctrl again (no need to hold it a long time) the little
> boxes will go away.
>
> That's pretty cool.  I had no idea this feature existed.

Well let me chime in also. I have been meaning to complain about this for a
long time, because I also thought it was a bug. Actually I found out only a
few months back that this is actually a feature.

Be that as it may. This feature is of no use to me, and I find the boxes with
letters extremely annoying. I would rather they not show.

Anders

--
 - Debian GNU/Linux - KDE 3.5.1 - KMail 1.9.1 -