Re: Konqueror disclosed confidential information?

Florian Kulzer writes:
Alan Chandler wrote:
On Thursday 02 March 2006 02:13, Paul Johnson wrote:

[...]
Konqueror filled in the form automagically based on responses you made to
similar forms previously.
But it even overwrote some data that should have already been there. How do
you turn it off?

Settings > Configure Konqueror > Web Behavior > Form Completion > Enable
Form Completion (off)

1) It doesn't work. I turned it off, but it still kept filling the fields in. 2) Even if it is switched on it seems to me to be wrong that it overwrites a field which has already has a non blank value parameter in that particular input field. The server is clearly trying to send something which is then getting overwritten with a different value.

--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk