Re: Knode, mbox, Kmail

Hendrik Sattler wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 2. März 2006 14:25 schrieb pol:
>> I would like to pick up messages from newsgroups and save in a local
>> file, mbox format. Is it possible?
> > Doesn't the name "local folders" make this obvious enough?

Probably you are right, i have not checked it out whether that is mbox
format, since my intention is to share the same folders already in use by
kmail and thunderbird. So i have tried "file->save", but resulting output
is not mbox formatted.

As an alternative solution, would it be safe to symbolic-link folders shared
by kmail and thunderbird (through the imap server)
to   .kde/share/apps/knode/folders ?

  - do you know where

>> I also would like to access such file through my local imap server, as
>> kmail do. Will that be possible in a next knode version?
> I really doubt that.

Probably that could be done as part of plan to integrate kmail with knode.
Is knode yet under development, anyway?

--
pol