kpowersave regression

Dear all,

beforehand I had KDE 3.5.0-3 in sid and everything worked smoothly. For some
unimportant program, I made an update (please smile now!) and inevitably got
KDE 3.5.1 and a new version of the debian 2.6.15 kernel.

I don't complain about the kernel here (will re-install my own), but
kpowersave complains that it can't connect to powersaved. Consequently, the
menus in kpowersave are not shown.

Hint:
On failing to connect to powersaved, it suggests to do a "start rcpowersaved",
so it is fully in SUSE architecture and I guess some hardwired path or name
is going wrong. Perhaps kpowersave looks for rcpowersaved and in debian it is
powersaved... anyway, it doesn't work anymore.

Any idea?

Rigo