Re: Why system:/media contains many old non-existen files?

Tirsdag 14 februar 2006 14:22 skrev Derek Broughton:
> I can't figure out where the media entries come from - I have far more
> partitions than are shown (though the others are all LVM), but I can rename
> the entries in media: (the "music" one used to have another name).

System:/media just shows the root files in the Media:/ ioslave.

They are a combination of entries from /etc/fstab and hal. My guess is that
whatever the files are that you are seeing, they are being reported by hal.

I know this is not really a sollution, but perhaps you can find out why hal is
reporting these files.

I found this on google:

http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=DBUS

Anders

--
 - Debian GNU/Linux - KDE 3.5.1 - KMail 1.9.1 -