Re: cookies don't work in konqueror after upgrade

Tim Folger wrote:
I'm running sid with kde 3.5.1. After upgrading last night a few problems
developed: konqueror can no longer use cookies. Also, kded crashes at startup
and I get a sigabrt message. And the wallet manager no longer seems to work.
Has anyone else had these problems?

Your crashes of kded might be related to this:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2006/01/msg00256.html

I also use Sid/KDE 3.5.1 and I have not noticed any problems with the
wallet manager. Maybe there is something wrong with your configuration
files; you could either try if the wallet manager works for a newly
created user or you could temporarily move your config files out of the
way and see if this improves the situation.

Regards,
           Florian