How to get rid of notification after cd inserting

Hello,
I use Debian Linux, version SID, with the newest official packages, including
KDE. For about two months (more or less) after inserting cd into cd-rom
annoying pop-up appears asking me what to do. I don't want it to appear, but
don't know the way of disabling it.
I run KDE Control Center, go to peripherals, then storage data (rough
translation from my polish environment). In advanced tab I have only "Enable
HAL" turned on, other two options (including something about CD-ROM status)
disabled.
Do you have any ideas how to get rid of my problem?

Best regards,
Robert

W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/