Re: Some trouble with kde-devel, libqt3-mt-dev and libgl1-mesa-dri

On Friday 03 February 2006 14:11, Francesco Pedrini wrote:
> Hi all
> I've a problem with libqt-mt-dev and libgl1-mesa-dri:
> I need libgl1-mesa-dri for the r300_dri.so library for 3d accel on an
> ibook with ati 9550 (it' doesn't work very well but this is another
> story...) and I need also libqt3-mt-dev and kdebase-dev that are needed
> as build-depends of kmobiletools that I maintain.
>
> When i try to install libqt3-mt-dev apt wants to remove the
> libgl1-mesa-dri:
>
> what I can do in order to solve this problem?
> is this a potential bug of libgl1-mesa or libqt3-mt-dev? maybe of both?

I have the same hardware, and do have both libgl1-mesa and libqt3-mt-dev
installed, so it is possible.

I'd try apt-get installing libgl1-mesa-dev and libglu1-mesa-dev first,
ensuring that libqt3-mt-dev's dependencies are satisfied, then trying again
to install libqt3-mt-dev.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Christopher Martin