Control key problem (fixed)

I discovered what the problem was :-)
After creating a new test account, I begun to make configuration after
configuration until it was exactly the same as my account.
And the problem is in linEAK, an utility designed to enable the use of special
buttons in keyboards.
When the daemon is not running, the key behaves just fine, but when I launch
the daemon and have that special keys working, my CONTROL_left key is "dead".
My laptop is recent and the keyboard is not supported by linEAK so I had to
define it and apparently that configurations conflict with CONTROL_left key
(which launches lpr).

Thanks a lot to everybody who helped me.

Halestino