Re: Adding menu to an application

Alejandro Exojo skrev:
El Viernes, 23 de Diciembre de 2005 08:40, Anders E. Andersen escribió:

I am trying out kdevelop, and have created a simple kde application
using the project wizard. Now I want to add a menu. I am in kdevdesigner
and there is no menu component that I can see.

If you want to do a KDE application, and do it "the KDE way", you should use xmlgui. Take a look at this tutorial:

Hmm I see a bunch of c++ code. No visual designer, and no xml?

http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/tutorial.html

The part you are interested to, is in step 3.

Is rad for kde not quite there yet?

Anders