not a wallet file

Hye!
Following an fs corruption, I got a lot of things in /lost+found.
Kde restarted fortunately ok! But I cannot open the wallet
anymore -; Clicking on the wallet icon in systray and trying to
open it I have:

'error opening the wallet "kdewallet". Please try again (error code
no 3: not a wallet file'

I do not mind too much to get it resetted completely, but I would like
first to have an advice from you on how to:
- either identify a wallet file in /lost+found, possibly restore it
- correctly reset everything about my kdewallet (again I do not mind too much)

Thanks for any advice,

Cheers, JD.