KMail and non-blocking mail filtering

Hello,
I use kmail with spamassassin for mail filtering. I set up two filters, first
of them pipes message through `spamc` command. And it is extremely slow
(possibly by looking to internet databases) - while processing e-mail kmail
is not responding, even not redrawing its screen.
I have searched the net and found only 4 things:
- use spamc, not spamassassin (but I do)
- disable network spamassassin lookups (I don't want to)
- use fetchmail to fetch mail (but then why do I need kmail, if every part of
it will eventually fall in category - use different tool)
- kmail will eventually implement non-blocking mail filtering (I still wait
for this as the most reasonable solution. In my opinion messages should be
processed in parallel, without waiting, then woken up after processing
finished).

What do you think about it? Do you have any extra information?

Best regards,
Robert

Sprz?t audio, caraudio, wideo, o?wietlenie, nag?o?nienie estradowe,
telewizja satelitarna i wiele innych!!!
U nas najlepsze ceny - zajrzyj koniecznie --------> www.alder.com.pl