Re: fonts in msttcorefonts appear blank

On Thursday 08 December 2005 02:42, Nikita V. Youshchenko was heard to
say:
> apt-get install x-ttcidfont-conf ?

Is this one of those "important but never mentioned" utilities?

Sure enough, /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts is alive and well
and full, so I guess the fact that Times New Roman shows up in
OpenOffice means things actually are working. At least I'll assume so
until someone posts otherwise.

Thanks, this has been an interesting exercise.

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history