Re: fonts in msttcorefonts appear blank

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 17:14, Leni Mayo was heard to say:
> Hi -
>
> I've just done:
>    apt-get install msttcorefonts
> and the fonts seemed to install fine.  The fonts are being served
> by xfstt, and
>    $ xlsfonts | grep msttcorefonts
> lists all the -msttcorefonts-blah-

This is interesting.

$ xlsfonts | grep msttcorefonts

returns nothing. Blank. I did a pipe to less, and looked by hand, and
still nothing named "ms" anything.

# apt-get install msttcorefonts
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
msttcorefonts is already the newest version.

> Any ideas on how to debug this?  Do I need to do some additonal
> configuration after installing msttcorefonts?

I think it's quite interesting, and look forward to some other peoples
experiences here.

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001