Re: Very slow "Open with..." in KMail

I have exactly the same behavior here on latest sid. But the start of
this behavior is older as far as I remember. I'm not sure, but I think
it was already present in 3.3.2.

If I just click on the attachment and open with the offered application,
there is no delay. But open-with in general got slow. I haven't tried
to make a new user and to test this with a clean .kde. That would be
the next step to do IMHO

Best,

Rigo

Am Friday 28 October 2005 23:49 verlautbarte Robert Gomułka :