Re: Safe to upgrade my KDE 3.3.2 to v3.4?
On Saturday 08 October 2005 10:56 pm, Phillip Pi wrote:
> Hello! I am still using KDE v3.3.2 on my Debian (Kernel 2.6.12-K7) box. I
> would like to upgrade to 3.4 if possible, but I was told that it is not
> ready weeks ago. Is it still not ready? I had these dependencies:
If there ever was the promised "it's safe now" message, I never noticed it.
I finally decided to try for some reason or other, after waiting maybe six
weeks, and it didn't go too badly. I think two or three comparatively minor
things broke, which I had to address by hand.
That was a week or two ago, so chances are good that it's safe to come out now
and give it a whirl.
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Linux fanatic, and certified Geek; registered Linux user #243621