Re: k3b: cannot copy cd

johnny geling schrieb:
Sinds some time, don't know exactly when, I cannot copy a cd. I have a writer and a reader installed and both are recognised. In the window 'cd-copy' the button 'start' is disabled.

I have a similar problem with k3b. Ever since kernel 2.6 cdrecord and hence k3b do not seem to work properly. Google shows many similar queries but no solutions. I expect if we wait a bit the problems will eventually be solved by a an update. My solution for the meantime is to use an old version of Knoppix with 2.4 kernel to write CDs, where it works well.

Theo Schmidt