k3b: cannot copy cd

Hello,

Sinds some time, don't know exactly when, I cannot copy a cd. I have a writer
and a reader installed and both are recognised. In the window 'cd-copy' the
button 'start' is disabled.
The work arround I have is to mount the cd and drag the info to a project. For
a data cd this is no problem. But for a music cd it is while I would like to
do a direct copy and not decode - encode the music files.

Is there something I should do or is it a bug? I didn't found the bug on
debian bugtracking.

Kind regards.

--
Johnny Geling