[3.4.2] kwifimanager causes kicker crash

Hello list,

This morning, when firing up my trusty KDE, I was seeing repeated kicker
crashes. Some searching (and testing with a blank .kde) led me to the faulty
package: kwifimanager. For some reason, as soon as I include the applett in
kicker, it crashes.

I've temporarily removed the kwifimanager package to be able to use KDE, but
I'm pretty stumped - it worked perfectly yesterday, the only thing I've done
since is remove -dev packages...

The backtrace is useless.

Anyone any pointer?

Thanks,

Jan
--
No animal should ever jump on the dining room furniture unless
absolutely certain he can hold his own in conversation.