Re: Kde 3.4.2 question

* Marco Calviani [Sun, 07 Aug 2005 11:48:23 +0200]:

> Hi Debian-kde,
>   i'm nicely using kde 3.4.1 from alioth (with sid). I would like to
> know what is the time plan for the next release of kde 3.4.2 on
> experimental and if that version will finally include kompmgr.

  Expect a mail with an status update during, hopefully, next week.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known,
then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
                -- Fred Allen