Re: [kde 3.4.1] kmail composer crash when inserting file

On June 27, 2005 03:25 pm, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
> On Monday 27 June 2005 11:05 am, Stephen Cormier wrote:
> >
> > You should upgrade these packages to the version 3.4.1-1 and
> > restart KDE.
>
> I upgraded everything I could think of (current list below)
> and restarted KDE, but the composer still crashes when
> I insert a file.
>
>  snip ...

Well then I would try moving your .kde directory to a backup and logout
and back in having it recreate the defaults to see if there is some
stale old settings interfering. Other than that I am out of ideas it
works fine here.

Stephen

--
Debian the choice of a GNU generation.