Re: [kde 3.4.1] kmail composer crash when inserting file

On Saturday 25 June 2005 2:11 am, Jean-Damien Durand wrote:
> Cannot reproduce it on i386. I tried with a library of 45M and a zero-length file.
> Perhaps listing all your installed kde packages might help the developers.

ii  kde-amusements            44             the K Desktop Environment games and toys mod
ii  kde-core                  44             the K Desktop Environment core modules
ii  kdeaddons                 3.3.2-4        add-on plugins and applets provided with KDE
ii  kdeaddons-kfile-plugins   3.3.2-4        KDE file dialog plugins for text files and f
ii  kdeadmin                  3.4.1-1        system adminstration tools from the official
ii  kdeadmin-kfile-plugins    3.4.1-1        KDE file metainfo plugins for deb and rpm fi
ii  kdeartwork-emoticons      3.4.1-1        emoticon collections for KDE chat clients
ii  kdeartwork-misc           3.4.1-1        various multimedia goodies released with KDE
ii  kdeartwork-style          3.4.1-1        widget styles released with KDE
ii  kdeartwork-theme-icon     3.4.1-1        icon themes released with KDE
ii  kdeartwork-theme-window   3.4.1-1        window decoration themes released with KDE
ii  kdebase                   3.4.0-0pre3    base components from the official KDE releas
ii  kdebase-bin               3.4.0-0pre3    core binaries for the KDE base module
ii  kdebase-data              3.4.0-0pre3    shared data files for the KDE base module
ii  kdebase-kio-plugins       3.4.0-0pre3    core I/O slaves for KDE
ii  kdeedu                    3.3.2-3        educational apps from the official KDE relea
ii  kdeedu-data               3.3.2-3        shared data for KDE educational applications
ii  kdegames                  3.4.1-1        KDE Games metapackage
ii  kdegames-card-data        3.4.1-1        Card decks for KDE games
ii  kdelibs                   3.4.1-1        core libraries from the official KDE release
ii  kdelibs-bin               3.4.1-1        core binaries for all KDE applications
ii  kdelibs-data              3.4.1-1        core shared data for all KDE applications
ii  kdelibs4                  3.4.1-1        core libraries for all KDE applications
ii  kdelibs4-data             3.0.1-0.1      KDE core shared data
ii  kdemultimedia-kio-plugins 3.4.1-1        enables the browsing of audio CDs under Konq
ii  kdepasswd                 3.4.0-0pre3    password changer for KDE
ii  kdepim-kio-plugins        3.4.0-0pre1    KDE pim I/O Slaves
ii  kdepim-kresources         3.4.1-1        KDE pim resource plugins
ii  kdeprint                  3.4.0-0pre3    print system for KDE
ii  kdesktop                  3.4.0-0pre3    miscellaneous binaries and files for the KDE
ii  kdetoys                   3.4.0-0pre1    toys from the official KDE release
ii  kdetoys-doc-html          3.4.0-0pre1    KDE toys documentation in HTML format
ii  kdevelop                  2.1.5.1-7      An IDE for Unix/X11
ii  kdevelop-data             2.1.5.1-7      Platform independent data files for the kdev
in  kdewallpapers             3.4.1-1        (no description available)
ii  libkdeedu1                3.3.2-3        library for use with KDE educational apps
ii  libkdegames1              3.4.1-1        KDE games library and common files
ii  libkdenetwork2            3.3.2-3        KDE Network library
ii  libkdepim1                3.4.1-1        KDE PIM library
ii  oooqs-kde                 2.0.3-4.0.1    OpenOffice.org QuickStarter applet for KDE