Re: CD-ROM eject

The 2.6.8 and 2.6.9 kernels were horribly buggy.  It's really unfortunate that
Debian decided to keep 2.6.8 for the sarge launch.  Hopefully an RC release
later on will switch to a more stable kernel.

Before you try work-arounds for Konqueror, try upgrading to 2.6.10 or 2.6.11.
They're far more stable.  (Either the pre-packaged Debian ones or fresh
copies from kernel.org.  I prefer the latter, but either should work.)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson