kde 3.4.1: khelpcenter doesn't work correctly

Hello,

I installed KDE 3.4.1 from experimental in my Debian (mostly sarge, some etch,
some sid) yesterday.

While trying to test this free/busy-feature of the combo KDEPIM from KDE 3.4.1
(KDEPIM from 3.4.0 has a bug that prevent it from working) and Kolab-Server 2
I stumbled upon a non really working khelpcenter while trying to access the
KOrganizer documentation (which is install as kdepim-doc and
kdepim-doc-html):

The documentation is not displayed at all. When I click on the KOrganizer link
in the main help view, the KOrganizer menu entry on the right is selected.
KOrganizer tells it reads the stylesheet. But well then the main help view
remains blank.

I also found this to be the case with some other documentation (KOffice stuff
for example) while other documents (KWrite) did work.

Hmmm, now it works. But I didn't fix anything, well at least not to my
knowledge...

Anyone found such behaviour? I can try to track this a little bit next week.

Regards,
--
Martin Steigerwald                            Mail: ms@teamix.net
Systemadministrator                           Fon:  +49 (0)911 30999-0