KDM questions

Hi,

I’ve compiled KDE 3.4.0 on Sarge from source and installed it under /opt/kde. With the exception of a few bugs (it was a “dirty” compilation) it work just fine. I have only one question: I use the original KDM as a display manager and when I try to reboot or shutdown my computer under KDE 3.4.0 it’s only exit to the KDM screen. So how can I make my pc reboot or shutdown without exiting first to the KDM greeting screen?

And one more question: in KDE 3.3.X. the KDM won’t display the user’s pictures and only shows a thin bar where the pictures (faces) should be.

Thanks in advance!