Alt-F2 stopped working?

IIRC, Alt-F2 used to bring up the "Run command" dialog box. This
stopped working for me about two weeks ago, when I was trying to fix my
"can't talk to klauncher" problem. I've since upgraded to 3.4.1, but my
situation did not improve. Any suggestions on how I can get Alt-F2
working again?

darin_strait@yahoo.com
Database Development and Administration

"I am always willing to run some hazard of being tedious, in order to be sure that I am perspicuous" Adam Smith

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html