Re: KMail does not use kwallet anymore

Le Sam 11 Juin 2005 20:57, Michael Thaler a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> my kmail is not using kwallet anymore. Now if I want to download
> mail, I get a requester that asks for my password. I don't really
> know the reason, maybe I did something wrong. Does someone know how
> to turn this on again?
>
> I created another user on the same machine and with this user,
> everything works fine. I looked through the config files kmailrc and
> kwalletrc and also moved them out of the way, but this doesn't help.
> Is there any other config file where this can be enabled.
>
> It would be great if anyone knows how this can be turned on again.
> System: Debian SID with KDE3.4.1 from alioth.

hasve you tried to logout KDE ? because I have not that problem here (my
kmail uses the wallet).

my guess is that you killed kded or such a process and that kmail is
living on the old kded and kwallet on a new one, or the reverse. and
log out and in again should solve the problem.

if not, then I'm not sure how I can help you
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit