Re: Question about KMail & KPdf

On Friday 10 June 2005 18:08, David Martinez Moreno wrote:

> 	By the way, am I the only unable to filter incoming messages in IMAP?
> Thunderbird can do that, but I do not know how to do it in KMail, even in
> KDE 3.4.1.

I haven't tried this yet, but I guess it depends on the IMAP access mechanism.
When using normal IMAP the messages are always on the server and KMail only
fetches those you want to see.
For this setup you'll need server-side filtering, usually through Sieve,
KDE3.2 could have a Sieve wizard for that.

If you use disconnected IMAP, messages are fetched (synchronized) by KMail and
local KMail filters should be applied like on incoming POP3 messages.

Cheers,
Kevin