Re: Is anyone working on 3.4.1?

* Ricardo Galli [Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:31:24 +0200]:

Hola Ricardo,

> My question now is if you applied the post release patch to solve the
> important bug in KPilot (it deletes all memos in Palm).

  Note that kdepim is not present atm in the alioth repo. Pierre
  mentioned in his mail the reasons for this.

  We will remind about that bug to Daniel, the person in charge of
  kdepim.

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Dijkstra