Re: Kvim broken in alioth

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 08:00:05PM -0400, Matej Cepl wrote:
> cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:
> >> It doesn't add its entry to the Konqi settings menu,
> >> the standalone program doesn't change the kpart,
> > I think it's supposed to work the way you guessed (wich would make these
> > bugs)
>
> It is not in Konqui's settings, but go to Control Panel/KDE
> Components/Setting KDE Components.

I only have a dropdown to choose the text editor component, no option to
configure that component.  Kate does, and (IIRC, don't have it installed
at the moment) Kvim used to, give a config item in the menus of whatever
they were embedded in.  But I can't see a way to configure embedded yzis.

ii  kcontrol       3.3.2-1        KDE Control Center
ii  kyzis          20050526-1     KDE Frontend for the Yzis editor

Nick