Annoying passive popups

As you know KDE supports some passive message windows that can be used to
inform you whenever some event occurs. For example I use them in Kmail to
notify me whenever a new mail has arrived.

Can the popup windows be forced to be displayed at some other coordinates ?
Very often they cover a part of the screen that I don't want to be tampered
with. It is very annoying to be interrupted and to wait for the popup window
to disappear in order to see what is under the popup.

For example the notifications from Kopete I can live with since they appear
next to the system tray, but kmail displays pretty huge windows (I have many
emails coming in many directories at once) in the bottom-center part of the
screen.

Mihai

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/