Re: Configuration Info Problem

On Friday 20 May 2005 01:35, Gayle Lee Fairless wrote:
> Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> > This message pops up when starting KDE GUI:
> > "An error occurred while loading or saving configuration information
> > for gnome-terminal. Some of your configuration settings may not work
> > properly."
> >

> I am subscribed to the list (although I don't mind CC's).  Since I hope
> to upgrade from woody to sarge and also try out a 2.6 kernel, I was
> hoping to see the answer to this problem just in case I also run into
> it.  I like to use KDE and am looking forward to the upgraded KDE in
> sarge.  I also hope to get my sound system working so that I can use
> ogle.  I anticipate that the new KDE might be much more helpful.
>
> Anyway, I must have missed the response and would like to have it, too!

There was one.  He didn't like it and got snippy.  There's not a problem to be
concerned about.  If you aren't running gnome-terminal, you don't have an
issue at all.  If you are, you probably don't have an issue.  If you are, and
you run into this problem, shut down gnome-terminal, log out, log in, start
it up again.
--
derek