Kmail (kde 3.4.0) and encrypted messages

Hello all,

I've recently received an encrypted message, but Kmail keeps on displaying:

Encrypted message (decryption not possible)
Reason: Crypto plug-in "openpgp" could not decrypt the data.
Error: Bad passphrase
  Encrypted data not shown.
End of encrypted message

Even tho it never asked for my passphrase...

Emails sent to myself i can't decrypt either, it never asks for the passphrase
but constantly tells me that my passphrase is incorrect.

I've got gpg-agent running, environment is set and everything...

Any ideas?

Jan
--
BOFH excuse #128:

Power Company having EMP problems with their reactor