Re: Problem with konqueror's stop button/Keramik

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 01:04, Ryan Nowakowski wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 12:02:55PM +0200, Felix Homann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > after selecting "Keramik" in the Theme manager the stop button won't grey
> > out anymore. Even when I swith to another theme afterwards, e.g. Plasik,
> > the stop button will still _always_ show up in bright red..
> >
> > I've just checked this again with a newly created user, it is
> > reproducable on my machine.
>
> I'm seeing this as well.

Hi,

it's carefully hidden in ControlCenter -> Appearance & Themes -> Icons ->
Advanced. Just use the defaults and everything is back to normal.

I have not posted this before because nobody seemed to care ;-)

BTW, I'm a little puzzled about which settings are actually stored in a theme
and which not...

--Felix