kmail - marking a message 'watched'?

Hello list,

I'm currently using the alioth pre-packages for kde. Works like a charm. Only,
a little usability question which has been bothering me like hell: is there
any way to mark one message 'watched'? The option only becomes available if
you've got several messages in the thread, than you can mark a thread
'watched', but I've only got one right now ;p

Thanks,

Jan
--
Children are like cats, they can tell when you don't like them.  That's
when they come over and violate your body space.