Re: Game doesn't work with DCOP

>First of all, your problem is completely unrelated to DCOP :P

Im not sure, I think it is!

>You can disable arts without uninstalling it, just go to the Control Center -
>Sound and disable the sound system there.

I didn't write that I uninstalled aRTS. I did it the way you discriped it. Vis
Control-Center. But I think there should be a better solution.

I try it with "SDL_AUDIODRIVER" this sounds good

Gruss Christian

--
Christian Stalp
Institut für Medizinische Biometrie, Epidemiologie und Informatik