KWallet repeatedly asks to access wallet

I've upgraded to the experimental KDE 3.4 packages just a couple of
hours
ago. Since then KWallet has bugged me repeatedly with the following
message:

"KDE has requested to open the wallet 'kdewallet'. Please enter the
password for this wallet below."

What it doesn't tell me, though, is *why* it needs to access that
wallet. As I don't see any consequences either when I enter the
password or deny it, I have no idea what's up.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                         Those people who smile a lot
mailto:michael@schuerig.de                             Watch the eyes