Re: KDE 3.4: kolabwizard doesn't find its own shared library

On Thursday 21 April 2005 14:19, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I start kolabwizard I get:
>
> martin@deepdance:~ -> kolabwizard
> kolabwizard: error while loading shared libraries: libkolabwizard.so:
>
> Which seems logical to me, seems it does not seem to be included in the
> package kdepim-wizards (version: 3.4.0-0pre1):

Indeed it seems to be a packaging problem. For a quick workaround you could
install the kdepim-dev package until the problem is fixed (it includes the
missing library).

I suggest you to file a bug for it.

Mihai

For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/