Re: Installing 3.4.0 killed my -dev environment

On Friday 15 April 2005 03:17 am, Stephen Cormier wrote:

> may want to remove the line for the X.org packages you have in your
> sources.list file and apt-get update again unless of course you want to
> upgrade your Xserver to it. Even then it should still install the

This is probably the key.  I have MPlayer and AGNULA sources.  I guess the new
X stuff must be coming in from there.  I thought it was coming from Sid or
Alioth.  It just showed up after the last update.  My X server switched over
to X.Org unceremoniously.

Well, the answer to this question should reveal all, shouldn't it?  I would
have paid more attention to this if I had realized it wasn't just the normal
course of events.

Thanks for the tip.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>