Re: KDE 3.4 Help Center - Build Indices Bug

Ryan Nowakowski wrote:

> While building a search index for Help Center, I got this error:
>
> INDEXDIR: /home/ryan/.kde/share/apps/khelpcenter/index/
> FINDCMD: find /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/ -name index.docbook
> Creating index for 'kde_application_manuals'
> find: /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/: No such file or directory
> htdig failed
>
> - Ryan

Maybe because in Debian this file is in /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en
The packagers should then change the path to index.docbook I think Debian
has a different hierarchy of help files than Red Hat based distributions.

Cheers,
Charles
--
http://www.kde-france.org