Re: KMix popping up with every KDE login

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 02:10:29PM +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> On several KDE installations including KDE 3.3.1/3.3.2 and KDE 3.4 pre on
> every login the KMix window pops up. I did not yet found a way to stop this
> behaviour. I just like that KMix puts itself as loudspeaker symbol into the
> Kicker bar and be quiet otherwise.
>
> Any hints?

I found that this will make it behave:
Close the mixer window, leaving only the one in the system tray.
Now close the kmix in the system tray: it will now remember that it was
minimised.
Run kmix again, it will come up in the system tray only for now and for
future restarts.

Nick