Re: x.org from Ubuntu together with Debian Sarge/Sid and KDE 3.4 packages from alioth

Am Freitag 08 April 2005 11:16 schrieb Bastian Venthur:

> I still have a related question: from time to time I see posts in
> debian.devel.x like:
>
>   "X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r37 - trunk/debian"
>
> could somebody please explain what this means? Is there some hidden
> place like alioth, where a brave user can install some semi-official
> x.org packages produced by xss?

Hello,

well I heard about a subversion repository with sources to xorg packages
for Debian... anyway, its getting off topic again. But debian-x might not
be the approbiate place either as it is for debian X packaging and thus
more developer related.

Regards,