Re: x.org from Ubuntu together with Debian Sarge/Sid and KDE 3.4 packages from alioth

Dear Martin,

MS > Then I found that kwin from KDE 3.4 packages from alioth does not seem to
MS > have kcompmgr installed and thus transparency stuff did not work.

Sorry but not having kcompmgr does not mean no transparency.
Anything else about X but not about kde, please no post, just in case.

Thanks, Cheers, JD.
--
Jean-Damien Durand CERN/IT/ADC/CA - Geneva, Switzerland
PGP PUBLIC KEY: http://home.cern.ch/~jdurand/public_key.asc