Re: kde 3.4 in sid

David Pastern wrote:
> Debian seems to be
> more and more a distro for developers, than the users, and this isn't
> good.

You know what? I cannot care less if my KDE is running on XFree86 or on
X.org. I am user and for me what is important is that I have KMail, LyX,
Konqueror, and for example Grass, R, or GTams (check you Libranet
distribution for that -- is it there? -- for me it is crucial tool for my
work). Just on the contrary -- the fact that Debian doesn't bother with
following the latest fashion and stays with really stable XFree86 is a sign
that it is the user distribution not for developers who are typically more
interested in how things work, not that they do.

> Proud Libranet GNU/Linux user
> Libranet The TOP Libranet distribution
> http://www.libranet.com/
> Download your free trial of Libranet 2.8.1 today!

If you are so proud Libranet user, then why you are bitching in Debian list?
No one in the world forces you to use (or like) Debian, if you don't like
it, if you think that it is just for developers, go and enjoy your
Libranet.

Matěj

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
      -- Albert Einstein